Saturday, November 14, 2009

I not only survived Paintfest,

I really enjoyed it! I will extend my many thanks tomorrow, but tonight I wanted to share a little feedback from one of our participants:
I just wanted to let you know that Paintfest this year was a wonderful event! We had a great time last year, but the few improvements this year made it even better!!!

The pizza boxes were an awesome idea as was the snack section with the painted
cookies! [The pizza boxes were to carry home your wet artwork in.] That was actually my son's favorite part, although he enjoyed all the various painting activities! The t-shirts were a great bonus as well!

I just wanted to write you a quick note to let you know that it was a great event, one that we continue to look forward to every year! Thanks for all of your hard work!
I thought it went well, too, but it means so much to hear it from others. Good work team!

No comments:

Post a Comment