Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays

I hope you are all snug and warm this weekend. I've really enjoyed spending extra time with my kids and our traditions of making cookies, singing songs, and visiting family. We have a new tradition in our house: Santa puts onions in the kid's stockings. I forget how this got started, but they each asked Santa for an onion once again this year! I will fry them up for Christmas dinner. Lucky me, my mother in law is doing the rest of the cooking.

Normally I would post the weekends events, but I really didn't find much. But if you're thinking ahead:

New Year's Eve at The Foothills: 2 parties for 1 ticket, Food, drinks, live music, parade, interactive art for kids, for info: 431-2080. 5:30 pm - 2am, kids free.

Mark your calendar for the Hanford Mills ice harvest Jan 6th.

All the best!

-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment