Thursday, December 18, 2008

The weekend...!

All I can say is, it's finals week and I'm a college student. Luckily, everything is over (for better or worse) on Friday! So I will be enjoying the weekend.

Saturday Dec 20 11:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. is a Christmas party at the Oneonta Boys and Girls Club. For info: 432-1133.

Rumor has is that the Leatherstocking Historical Railroad has booked an extra holiday train for Sat. 20th--We took our kids the 13th and had a wonderful time.

Look for Christmas music Sunday, Dec 21:
11 a.m. 'Born to Die' Christmas cantata First Christian Church of South Valley. For info: 264-3055.

3 p.m. 'Sing Noel!' North Blenheim United Methodist Church. For info: 652-2162.

7 p.m. 'Sing Noel!' Jefferson United Methodist Church. For info: 652-2162.

Looking ahead:
Wed Dec 24, 7 p.m. Community Christmas Eve service at the Oneonta High School. For info: 432-5712.

There's more going on, I'm sure. I simply haven't the time to go searching this week. I'll post things as they come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment