Saturday, March 13, 2010

Main Street Oneonta Branding

Now this is exciting! Main Street Oneonta is seeking to secure a consultant to develop a distinct brand for the Oneonta area. I think it is a great idea.

I grew up in Wyoming, and when I left home at the age of eighteen I knew the names of three cities in New York State: New York City obviously, Albany thanks to my geography teacher, and (believe it or not) ONEONTA! I actually did not know and maybe should not admit that for a long time I had no idea where Cooperstown was. I say this to make a point that the City of Oneonta is surprisingly well known even outside of the "Leather stocking/Upper Catskills/Foothills/Central New York-but-not-quite-Watershed" area.

Read the details of the request for proposal on Main Street Oneonta's website: Main Street Oneonta.

1 comment: